WritePad Pro 3.1 for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
WritePad Pro combines ultimate word processing and note-taking functionality, sketch capabilities, numerous file sharing options, and the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition to create the ultimate writing app. WritePad Pro documents are standard HTML files that can be viewed on any computer using practically any internet browser and can be easily shared via email, synchronization with Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, Evernote, and Google Drive, Twitter, Facebook and iMessage. You can also print exported as PDF, and translate to other languages. WritePad Pro also features integration with events, contacts, maps, and other iOS resources.
WritePad Pro saves documents in the standard HTML format, but also offers PDF export and import of RTF, Microsoft Word, HTML and Text documents. HTML can also be used to create and send rich text emails. The included sketch capability allows you to insert custom drawings into your documents and emails. Additionally, you can open any image already inserted into your document and draw on top of it in the sketch mode.
To further improve recognition quaintly and provide the palm-rest functionality the WritePad Pro is integrated with Pogo Connect 2 (recommended) and Adonit Jot Touch Bluetooth styli.
- Self-learning adaptive handwriting recognition engine
- Statistical vocabulary analyzer
- Multilingual support: English (UK, US), German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (BR, EU), Italian, Indonesian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish.
- Spell checker with user dictionary
- Customizable Autocorrerctor
- Letter shapes selector
- Customizable shorthand commands
- Document import formats
- Text (TXT), HTML, RTF, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Text formatting
- Font: size, face, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, color
- Paragraph: alignment, ordered list, unordered list, hierarchical lists, indent.
- Insert or take new photo
- Insert emotions
- Sketch – draw your own picture
- Integration with contacts, maps, and events.
- Document sharing
- Document format: standard HTML, which can be viewed with any modern Internet Browser
- Synchronization: iCloud, Evernote, Google Derive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, directly with iTunes.
- Send HTML emails, iMessage
- Export to PDF
- Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook integration
- Other Features
- Translator: translate documents to 16 supported languages (uses Bing translator)
- Text Find/Replace
- File manager: sort files by date, size, or name, organize documents in subfolders, text search.
- Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
- iOS 8.4 or later