PhatPad 2.2 for Windows 8/RT
A uniquely powerful brainstorming tool, PhatPad turns users mobile devices into an idea hub where they're free to handwrite notes with either their finger or a stylus, throw in custom drawings, and do so while ensuring that shapes and words all come out graphically sound and perfectly legible via advanced handwriting recognition and enhancement technology.
The concept behind PhatPad is eloquently simple - give mobile users a note taking platform with the power and flexibility to become a self contained experience from where they can jot down ideas, bolster them with visual aides, and share finished ideas with anyone they'd like to in real time. To that end the app even includes a fully featured Presentation mode which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators in addition to its diverse array of digital sharing options. Users can also rest easy knowing that their notes have a place in the cloud - notes can be saved to SkyDrive and accessed from anywhere regardless of which device they utilize.
PhatPad is as technically impressive as it is conducive to creative openness. Legions of apps let users scribble down their thoughts, but PhatPad isn't any app. Digital ink technology guarantees notes all seem fluid, while advanced word and shape recognition tech effortlessly transform notes into written text and hand-drawn images into perfect shapes in an instant. Voice note features enable users to include audio notes on demand, while handwriting recognition supports eleven global languages. Put down your notebook and step into a new era of note taking with PhatPad.
PhatPad's key features include:
- Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper
- The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content
- A powerful handwriting recognition engine, which automatically converts handwritten notes into text;
- Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
- An advanced Presentation mode, which allows recording and playing unattended presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
- PhatPad Document sharing using Dropbox, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box, and Google Drive synchronization.
For more information, download PhatPad User's Guide [pdf].