PhatPad 2.8 for iPad
More than another note-taking app, PhatPad turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas then instantly share them via email, SkyDrive and Dropbox Sync, or presentation mode. PhatPad's digital ink technology and handwriting recognition engine allows you to scribble handwritten notes and drawings using your finger or a stylus (such as Jot Pro Stylus by Adonit. ) and convert them into digital text, or perfect geometrical shapes.
PhatPad is optimized for iOS 5 including iPad retina screen and features new multilingual handwriting recognition technology supporting eleven languages, including English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish.
Express Yourself! Check out this video by a PhatPad fan...
The beauty of PhatPad as a note-taking, collaboration and brainstorming tool, is that it allows users to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of pictures, drawings, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The included handwriting recognition engine allows PhatPad users to convert previously recorded handwritten notes into digital text, and edit text using either the handwriting input panel or the keyboard. Brainstorming and collaborating with team members is simple using PhatPad's Presentation mode, which allows users to create quick presentations and display them on the iPad screen and external monitor.
PhatPad's key features include:
- Smooth-flowing digital ink technology, which lets iPad users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper;
- The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content;
- A powerful multilingual handwriting recognition engine, which automatically converts handwritten notes into text;
- Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
- An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a VGA monitor and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
- PhatPad Document sharing using SkyDrive, Box, or Dropbox synchronization, Google Docs and Evernote upload, direct access via WiFi or iTunes, and email;
- Printing to a printer on wireless network via AirPrint.
- Apple iPad (any generation)
- iOS 6.0 or later