PhatPad 3.3 for iPad
Download free PhatPad Lite for iPad.
More than another note-taking app, PhatPad turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas then instantly share them via email, SkyDrive and Dropbox Sync, or presentation mode. PhatPad's digital ink technology and handwriting recognition engine allows you to scribble handwritten notes and drawings using your finger or a stylus (such as Jot Pro Stylus by Adonit. ) and convert them into digital text, or perfect geometrical shapes.
PhatPad 3.3 is now integrated with Moxtra power messaging technology, which allows you to share PhatPad, screen, voice, and chat in the real time with a touch of the button. Now you can collaborate and interact with others right over the PhatPad content using PhatPad or any Internet browser on any desktop or mobile computer.
PhatPad is optimized for iOS 7 including iPad retina screen and features new multilingual handwriting recognition technology supporting eleven languages, including English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish.
Express Yourself! Check out this video by a PhatPad fan...
The beauty of PhatPad as a note-taking, collaboration and brainstorming tool, is that it allows users to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of pictures, drawings, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The included handwriting recognition engine allows PhatPad users to convert previously recorded handwritten notes into digital text, and edit text using either the handwriting input panel or the keyboard. Brainstorming and collaborating with team members is simple using PhatPad's Presentation mode, which allows users to create quick presentations and display them on the iPad screen and external monitor.
PhatPad's key features include:
- Smooth-flowing digital ink technology, which lets iPad users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper;
- The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content;
- A powerful multilingual handwriting recognition engine, which automatically converts handwritten notes into text and allows searching handwritten words.
- Share PhatPad screen, voice, and chat in the real time with a touch of the button (free service for a limited time)
- Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
- An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a VGA monitor and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
- PhatPad Document sharing using SkyDrive, Box, Google Drive, and Dropbox synchronization, Evernote upload (as PDF), direct access via WiFi or iTunes, and email;
- Printing to a printer on wireless network via AirPrint.
New Features in Version 3:
- New iOS 7-style User Interface.
- Faster handwriting recognition and real-time recognizer alternatives.
- Handwriting recognition support for multiple languages is now included with the price.
- New full screen File manager allows users to preview, export, duplicate, and email PhatPad documents and features simplified synchronization with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and SkyDrive.
- New Page manager now allows users to re-arrange document pages using drag and drop.
- New document settings including pre-defined and custom page sizes and allows users to zoom and scroll the current document page.
- Apple iPad (any generation)
- iOS 6.1 or later