You can change the colors of the lines and background and the width of the lines.
- To change the line color, choose the Menu/Ink Color command.
- If you want to select a color other than the ones shown in the menu, choose More. The Color dialog box will appear. Select the desired color and press the Done button.
- To change the width of the line, choose the Menu/Ink Width command. Your line width can range from 1 to 9 points.
- To change the background, choose the Menu/Background command. Six basic colors will appear in the menu.
- To select other colors, choose the More command. The Color dialog box will appear. Select the desired color and press the Done button.
- You can even select a background image by choosing the Image command. The Open Image dialog will appear.
- From here, use the Menu/Folder Up command to go up to the parent directory of your current file location. Choose the Image Position command to either stretch the image across the screen, center the image, tile the image across the screen, or place the image in the top-left corner.