1. Launch PhatPad on either the desktop or your mobile device.
2. Open a new or existing note that you want to animate.
3. Add or create a note with multiple pages.
4. To animate your pages, click on the Animate Icon , press the F10 hotkey, or select Animate from the View Menu.
The animation screen appears.
5. To start your animation, click on the Play button or press F5. The window will show each screen in succession.
6. To stop the animation, click on the Stop button or press F10.
7. To automatically replay the animation upon reaching the last page, click on the Continuous Play button .
8. The three navigation buttons on the left side of the Animation Mode toolbar allow you to go back to the first page, step forward, and step backward through each page, one page at a time.
9. To change the animation options, click on the Options button . The Animation Options dialog will appear.
From the dialog you can set several options:
Automatically start playing in animation mode: The animation will automatically start when you open the animation mode.
Always open this file in animation mode: PhatPad will switch to the animation mode when you open this PhatPad file. This option is usually combined with the Automatically start playing in animation mode option.
Delay Time: Set the speed of the animation. The value in milliseconds indicates when each successive page will appear.
Note: This is not the actual frame rate; depending on the amount of data (ink) on the page and the performance of your computer it might take a noticeable amount of time for each page to load if antialiasing is enabled. The time that is required to load the page is added to the delay time specified in this box.
Continuous play: Set continuous play as the default. Same as the Continuous Play button in the toolbar.
Animate ink on each page: Have the pages slowly redrawn. The ink will appear at average handwriting speed, in the same order and direction that it was originally written (see below).
When done setting your options, click OK.
10. To return to the main PhatPad window, click on the Exit button or press ESC.