1. Launch PhatPad on either the desktop or your mobile device.
2. Open a new note, then from the View menu, choose "Set Background". Here you can choose to use an image, and store it in the note file. Choose Resize Page and then in the Edit -> Zoom menu, select Fit to Screen to fit the image to the page.
3. You will now see your picture in the note window, and can write and draw all over it to your heartís content. Select the color and line width from the toolbar.
4. Since we want to have precise lines, select Shape Corrector from the Tools menu, then select the Draw tool to begin adding circuits to the circuit board.
5. If you want to change a color and width on a graphic you just drew, use the Pen Color button and width drop down menu , select the Redraw button , then drag it over the graphic you want to change.
6. If you want to move a graphic to be more precise, select a graphic using the Select button , then using the Move button , place it over the graphic and drag it to the desired location.
7. If you want to delete a graphic, click on the Delete button , then drag the eraser icon over the graphic to delete.
8. Below shows the results of your changes.
Next: Working With Forms