10. To print the pages of your new PhatPad document, we will need to bring it over to your desktop by using ActiveSync. First, make sure you enable File Synchronization.
11. Then from the Pocket PC, save your new PhatPad document into the My Documents folder by tapping on the Save item in the Tools menu, or tapping on the Save Document button . Once your Pocket PC is synchronized with your desktop, your PhatPad document will be in your Pocket PC folder on your desktop.
Open your PhatPad document on your desktop by clicking on the Open
item in the File menu, or clicking on the Open
13. Now let's add a voice note to your PhatPad document. Click on the Voice menu, then click on Record or press F9 and say: "This is an example of a halfback run up the middle". Once you are done recording your audio, click on the Voice menu again, then Stop, or press Alt+F9. Then review your recording by clicking Play or pressing CTRL+F9 from the Voice menu.
want to reverse page 1 and page 2. To do this, first make sure the
Page Preview pane is visible. If not, go to the View
menu and click on Page Preview.
15. Now click on page
2 and drag it above page 1. A black horizontal bar will appear above
page 1 to indicate where the new position of Page 2 will be located.
16. Release the mouse.
Now page 1 and page 2 are reversed.
17. Before printing,
we want to make sure we are printing on a letter size page. This
will allow room for more pencil changes after we print out our PhatPad
document. To change the page size, go to the View
Menu and click on Set Page Size. The
Page Size dialog appears.
18. From the Page Size drop down menu, select Letter.
19. You will see the difference in the Page Preview Pane.
Next: Printing a Note