1. Launch PhatPad on your mobile device.
2. Open a new note by clicking on New from the Main Menu.
3. The Pen Mode button will be set to Draw by default. You can now start writing notes, figures, diagrams, etc.
You can change colors and line widths using the corresponding buttons
on the menu bar. Click on the Pen Color button to choose a different color.
Then click on the Line Width button to change the width of the pen stroke.
If you want to change the color and/or width of an existing drawing
or note, use the Pen Color and Line Width
buttons as shown above, then change from the Draw button
to the Change button. To do this, tap the Pen
Mode button until it changes into the Change button
. If you have your Options settings
set to Show Pen Mode Menu, then tapping on the Pen
Mode button will evoke the Pen Mode popup menu.
Now drag the pen over the drawing or note you want to change.
6. If you want to move a single pen stroke, select the Drag button, either by tapping the Pen Mode button until it changes into the Drag button , or select Drag from the popup Pen Mode menu. Place it over the graphic and drag it to the desired location.
7. If you want to move multiple pen strokes, select them using the Select button, either by tapping the Pen Mode button until it changes into the Select button , or choose Select from the popup Pen Mode menu, then using the move button , place it over the graphic and drag it to the desired location.
8. If you want to delete a pen stroke, select the Erase button either by tapping the Pen Mode button until it changes into the Erase button or select Erase from the popup Pen Mode menu. Then drag the pen over the pen stroke to delete.
Once you are finished drawing on the current page, you can easily
add other pages to the same document by tapping on Last Page
from the View menu (or tapping on the button)
to go to the last page of your document, then tapping on Next Page
from the View menu.
Next: Modifying a Note on the Desktop