What if you make a mistake while writing? No problem. CalliGrapher allows you to correct mistakes quickly and easily as shown in this tutorial:
1. Launch both your text editing application and CalliGrapher on your mobile device.
2. Write "The quick grown fox" If CalliGrapher recognizes the above text correctly, keep writing until it mis-recognizes a word, for example:
3. Highlight the sentence and use the Correction gesture to launch the Correction Window. Be sure to enter the gesture correctly (move the stroke from left to right and make the gesture large, with the right leg much higher than the left one as shown below).
4. The Correction Window appears.
5. Tap the word brown and note that a caret appears where you tapped; this is where changes will occur. Either tap the caret or double-tap the selected word to bring up a list of suggested replacements.
6. If the correct word is in the list (in this case grown), select it to make your changes.
7. If the correct word is not in the list, simply correct the misspelled word manually by highlighting the incorrect letter and writing the correct letter.
8. Tap OK once you are finished making changes.
Tutorial Tree: Beyond the Basics