Our fox from the previous tutorials is not done yet. In this tutorial, you learn more about CalliGrapher’s ‘gestures’ and spell-checking capabilities.
1. Launch both your text editing application and CalliGrapher on your mobile device (or simply continue from the previous tutorial).
2. Write or type the following sentence: The quick broun fox jumps over a lazy dog.
NOTE: The misspelling is intentional.
3. Use the Correction gesture.
4. Because you have no text selected, the entire sentence will transfer to the Correction Window.
5. Double-tap the misspelled word (or tap the caret) to bring up the list of suggested replacements.
6. Select the desired word, which replaces the word in your sentence.
7. Select the word brown by drawing a single line across it from left to right and holding for a moment.
8. The word brown is selected.
9. Now erase the word by drawing a single line from right to left. The result appears below:
10. To capitalize a letter, draw a single vertical line from the base of the letter whose case you wish to change to the top.
11. The result is as follows:
12. To close the Correction window and accept the edits, tap OK. Tap X to close the Correction Window and reject your edits.
Tutorial Four: PenCommander